Friday 15 August 2008

The Return of the Royal Rabbit!

Hello My Lovely Lagomorphs and two-foots!

What a 6weeks or so it has been-mummy has been on holiday and had a good time but missed me lots and lots and lots!When she came home I sulked at her for a few days because I really missed my mummy despite being well looked after by Aunty Emma and Aunty Maz.

A couple of days after this I started to feel a little out of sorts-at first the vet nurse did a bunny M.O.T and thought it was an anxiety thing because mummy had abandoned me but mummy kept a very close eye on me as I gradually felt worse. She took me back to see Matt the vet who checked me everywhere, put a themometre thingeee in places I would sooner not mention and found my loppy ears weren't well and that I might have crawlie mites irritating. So I've had nearly 4weeks of ear drops where I have battled mummy lots as I didn't like them-they made my ears feel weird, I got very good at sharing the drops with my fur so I look a little deshevelled but mummy keeps grooming me which is making me look better. I also had some yuck anti-bi-oticals which mummy gives me in a nice treatie blueberry wheat. I am very good and take it without fight. I go back to Jim Vet on Monday as he has put some stuff in all mentho-ally to clean the yucky stuff out. I have paws crossed I get discharged-purely for mummys struggling monies.

Mummy hasn't been well either-her brain has been misbehaving and shes been all flopped and sleepie. One night she even forgot to give me my supper-that is so not the way to treat a royal bunny!

Well its nearly blueberry wheat time and mummy will give me a good brush again.

Love to you all x x x

No comments: