Monday 18 August 2008

Waggle Those Lops! No More Drops!

Woooohoooooooo! I am a happy bunster....went to see Jim the Vet tonight after mummy rushed in from work and put me in my carry box in a rather undignified bunny manner! I found a bunch of basil and some bunny buttons so forgot about protesting!
At the vets we had to wait as another poorly bunny was rushed in-she was called Snow White and had got some straw tangled around her paw and it had got tighter and tighter and was doing nasty horrible things...her little girl two-foot was leaking around her eyes but I let her give me a nose rub which made her smile.
Went into see Jim....Ihad a good sniff and nose around the table...smelt all funny but it was OK....I sat eating bunny buttons whilst Jim checked out my ears and eyes. He said my ears had a little bit of dry debris in but as a good clean bunny that should be out soon and that mummy has to keep bathing my eyes just to help me get rid of the yucky stuff. I have to finish my anti-bi-oticals but I don't mind that...and my fur is getting back to being fluffy too.
This morning before mummy went to work I made her giggle as I showed off my fab football skills. Auntie Louise is going to try to add it to the inter-webby thingee if the spiders let her so I can show you how good I am!Apparently Gumpy was jealous!
Time for Blueberry wheats and bunny buttons and some mummy snuggle time but I msut remember I am not allowed to piddle on mummy's pillow like I did yesterday morning when I was so snuggled and comfortable!
Mummy managed to get my video to work-she must have talked really nicely to the spiders...sorry the carpet is mucky I didnt want to tidy my bedroom!

1 comment:

Alvin said...

yaaaaaay glad your all better now :)