Thursday 3 July 2008

snoozing and stressing

mummy is busying around in a tizzy-she has been doing lots of washing and packing...she keeps saying she is worried about me and got me to tell her exactly how i want looking after next week when she is away with grandpa and grandma....*humph*-not sure why though i should be going too.....she cant possibly leave me here all by myself....can she?!?!?!?!!?!?


mummy says aunty emma will come and play with me-hopefully monoopoly-im goodat that and that she will tell me off if i eat wallpaper *humph as if i would!* and that aunty emma will cuddle and play before bedtime and make sure im safe. aunty maz is going to come in for morning cuddles and give me breakfast-i said i wanted banana and cereal...depends if im good. mummy has even given aunty maz an entire £5 in human money for me! oooooooo wonder if i can buy something lovely.


mummy and i had a cuddle and snooze today, we were playing and mummy was laid on the beanie bag and fell to sleep...she was making funny noises so i jumped on her belly and bounced....she woke up and was very grumpy with a crumpled face...a mug of coffee stuff soon de-grumpled her...


been charging about tonight and even told mummy i loved her-well i need to make sure she will come home from her hopperdays dont i?!?! i wondered if i had been a really bad bunny but mummy keeps telling me she loves me so i have nothing to worry about...perhaps she will bring me some nice things......


not sure when i will get back on the laptop-mummy taking it with her and not sure aunty maz knows how to let me log on...so will see you in a weeks time....mmmmmmm an entire week with no mummy...party at my place?!?!?!?

No comments: