Saturday 23 August 2008

Under Seige!

The palace has been invaded! We are uinder attack!!!!
It happened Thursday evening-since then I've not had nearly as much free roam as I should have and there are lots and lots of two-foot feets! There is also a small two-foot who keeps squealing and occassionally grizzles or gurgles or chucks something that rattles....my poor little lops are very delicate does she not know that!
Mummy is all stressed too-she keeps falling over stuff that grandma and grandpa keep leaving around...she is not impressed! She got that confused yesterday that she thought Friday was Saturday and therefore today would be Sunday-she argued with an important person at work that he couldnt come to be tested as they weren't open! oops poor mummy! *bunny snuggles put in your lunchie box for later*
Time to munch my cauliflower leaf before my silence is broken!

1 comment:

batmouse said...

I feel |I know you so well now Fudge. Hope to meet you sometime and you were not too traumatised by Mummy's adventure. She did really well. I hope you are proud.

Lesley