Wednesday 20 August 2008

Good Bunny and Runmumbling Mummy!

Hello x
Well what a day? Mummy was at wibblies fat club this mornign but let me out of the playpen at breakfast and she didn't chase me around to lock me in before she left!Thats twice now-I must have really proved I can be a good bunny when she was at her aerobiscuits class.

She called back happy mumbling that she lost 1.5carrots this week and didnt know how as she had been eating junky food! I on the otherhand have been a healthy bunny again with my diet-well the hula hoops Saturday ngiht choosing tv don't count!

She went out again-leaving me to play so I snuggled on my squishy cushion and snoozed. Mummy came home, shoved something looking yummy in her mouth and put on her running clothes and stinky shoes...well they smell to me, dont think mummy has realised! Mummy was out for nearly an entire 2hours! She came back all hot, sticky and leaking from her skin..I had a good sniff of her socks as she guzzled water...even more quickly than I drink my watermelon juice so she must has needed it! She said she had done lots and lots of runmumbles that covered hills and did 10.25miles...not sure what a mile is but must be HUGE ! (I wonder how long it would take a bunny to do a mile!)

She has washed her fur and eaten her tea and is all flopped on the sofa,I am now in my playpen but I dont mind as mummy gave me some bunny buttons and cubes of watermelon and some fresh parsley!yummy! I dare say in a little while mummy will be making loud grumbling noises as she seems very sleepy...I best find my ear plugs!

No comments: