Tuesday 19 August 2008

Does Mummy Trust Me?

Mummy is going to aerobiscuits class soon but she hasn't chased me into the playpen...does this mean I am being allowed to be left to my own devices in the dining room and lounge? She has set me out some toys from my toy box and left me little parcels of parsley...think she assumes I will play with them rather than eating the wallpaper or nibbling mummy's reading books. It's not my fault that Terry Prachett tastes good!

I'm currently under the sofa as we had lots of raining stuff and there were rumbling noises coming from the sky.

Dare say mummy will let you know if I have been a good bunny or whether I've destroyed the palace!

Carrot nibbles, peppermint tea and bunny buttons at the palace from 6.30pm!

1 comment:

Alvin said...

ooooh cant wait to see if youve been good or not... id deffo have to nibble all the wallpaper if i was allowed out alone :)