Tuesday 26 August 2008

Bunny Bathtime

The invasion is over-my grandparents and the baby two foot have gone back to Nottingham!They left the palace today-can't believe how much quieter the palace is...both mummy and I spent the afternoon snoozing. Think Mummy had been ultra stressed by the palace being cluttered!


Mummy did somethign totally unforgivable yesterday-she put me in the bath!!!! There was no water in the bath just the soft non sliding mat but used the gentle sprinklie to get me all wet and then rub some baby two foot wash on me and then rinsed me off...I was not impressed! I jumped out the bath at least three times but mummy said I needed rinsing off so picked me up and put me back...then she snuggled me in a big towel to dry off...I was definately disgruntled by then! Here I am snuggled in the towel looking all grumpy! Mummy used the blowing loud thing to help me dry off-I am definately a more fluffy bunny now and I am far happier to groom myself now my fur doesn't taste all nasty from the greasie drops and stuff!




Mummy has been out doing lots of runnumbling to get ready for her very special big big runmumbling on October 5th...She has done some more long length runmumblings and has done lots of gym stuff too to make her all healthy. Mummys socks smell good when she comes back though-and I just had to have a play.She escaped the seige on Sunday morning too and went runnumbling with Uncle Garth as Uncle Kevin still isn't out runnumbling yet-he has hurt his paw but its getting better!

Well I am going to snuggled my mummy and let her brush my fluffy hair!Although mummy has a new flowery plant that looks very yummy and think it is safe for a small bunny to munch...just a few nibbles won't hurt! Will it?

No comments: