Tuesday 24 June 2008

pampered palace pets

aunty maz came for souper with mummy.homemade soup and lots of lovely smelling toastie but mummy didnt share *hump* but after souper mummy snuggled me in a blankie-i protested at first-well i dont want to make her think im too easy...once snuggled she cuddled and aunty maz tried my front paws with the clippery things...i was big and brave and didnt flinch at all.last time i flinched it hurt and there was red stuff everywhere!!!!!!! then after a hidng in mummys armpit aunty maz snuggled me and kept telling me what a good boy i was and mummy did my back feet.seems my nails grew too long again and were hurting mummy when i had a strop at her. i also had my beard groomed tonight-its been a bit sticky since my poorly teeth and i cant clean it so mummy brushed me really gentley....afterwards i got lots of bunny button treats.



i also got bought a new playmat today-mummy says ive grown up and dont need the kiddies waterproof blankie type thingee and has got me a green mat thats all mine and she wont shout at me if i spill stuff in my playpen....although she shouted at me earlier for eating wallpaper *yummy yummy*

well its been a long day of pampering so im going to cuddle binky bear and snuggle in my quiltie and get some more beauty sleep to compliment my pampering...

No comments: