Friday 20 June 2008

busy busy busy

we've had a very busy week..what with one thing and another and another......
mummy did a special two foot runny race on sunday for aunty andi-mummy said she had some tears but a smile too..mummy says in october she is doing a really really big race to help people like aunty andi.aunty andi has cancer-something we bunny's can also get so mummy going to be doing lots of training to raise money.i said i wanted to help but seems my little paws wouldnt cope.mummy can run really quickly but even with my four paws i wouldnt be able to keep up.
yesterday mummy took me outsdie the palace but not in my carrier box...we had coffee and scone in the backyard in the sunshine. i was very nervous and didnt know what to make of the outside world with its weird noises...mummy said it was the wind and seadygulls i could hear.i wanted to hide in my mummy's jumper but got a bit brave and stepped on the weird cold floor-but had to run and keep checking mummy was there and hadnt left me.
mummy is all sore tonight-she went to see her vet about her nasty shoulder-she has special moves to do but whenever she tries to do them to make her shouldery bit better i get involved and try to help...dont think she really appreciates it.seems she was grumpy at work today too as the vet made her sore before he could make it better.mummys boss was also grumpy because mummy had to go to the vets.
well need to give my mummy some snuggles-feels like we havent seen each other all week and she is going away in two weeks time and aunty maz and aunty emma coming to look after me...will soon have them wrapped around my paws...mummy wants to take me on holiday but seems the holiday place wont let small bunsters go *sulkie ears*...i'm really going to miss my mummy x

No comments: