Sunday 8 June 2008

let me introduce myself...


hello my loyal bunny pals and, of course not forgetting your very own two-foots.given my fellow bunsters have started their own blogs-i thought it was time i got in on the act and give you a run-down of how it is to be a royal bunny-well apart from being totally spoilt that is *cheeky binky*

so why am i a royal rabbit? .well not only does my two foot post on the bunny forum as 'fudgesmummy' but she also does this mad running thing where her identity is 'princess purple bubbles' who resides in 'purple palace' so obviously with a princess for a mummy and living in a palace i couldn't really be anything other than the royal bunny. i am really glad i have a princess for my mummy -x-

i think it helps on the royal front in that i am quite a handsome dwarf lop with amazing colouring and quite a cheeky personality-apparently that's what made my mummy bring me back home to palace. given the life i lead as a royal bunster-i can safely say i am one very lucky bunny who wouldn't change his regal residence for anything.

2 comments:

Carlton Jamal said...

Hiya Fudge! I didn't know you started a blog! aces!

you are only a months older than me, isn't that funny!

I will put a link to your blog in my "bunneh blogs" section!

Fudge said...

hi carlton!
ace you found my blog....mummy not quite sure when i was born...the pet shop two foot said i was 8weeks old when i went to live with her but i was very very tiny so possibly younger. my birthday is noted as being the same date as my grandpa but im not too worried as i get lots of love all the time!